Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Conservative Book List --- What's Howard Reading?

  I'm usually reading two books at once.  Or, more accurately, I usually read one book at home and have a recorded book in my vehicle.  I thought some Conscious Conservatives might be interested in books that will either broaden their education, be entertaining or both.  Here's what I'm reading.

Righteous Warrior:  Jesse Helms and the Rise of Modern Conservatism
by William A. Link 


The Real Book of Real Estate:  Real Experts.  Real Stories.  Real Life.

by Robert Kiyosaki



 Feel free to add your own reading suggestions in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARE YOU A CONSCIOUS CONSERVATIVE?

  You may be A Conscious Conservative if you believe: No person or government has a right to take or use a person's property without t...